People are going back to work — but record numbers are choosing not to. Instead, they’re quitting their jobs to start their own business.
Are you one of them? Read on.
Whatever your new business, you’ve no doubt realized it needs to be online somehow. And if you’re a purpose-driven entrepreneur with a message to share as well as products or services, you have even more questions:
- How will customers find my business online?
- Do I need a blog?
- Which social media should I use?
- Where should I host my website?
- How do I create an email newsletter?
- Should I do videos? What should I say in them?
That’s for starters.
The Answers in a Nutshell
You’ll get answers in my Digital Marketing Orientation for New Entrepreneurs.
People won’t hesitate to advise you with the usual platitudes: “You gotta have a blog.” “You don’t need a blog.” “You gotta be on Facebook.” “You gotta run ads.” “You gotta blah blah blah.”
In fact, the only thing you “gotta” do is what’s right for your business.
In two lightning-strike sessions, we’ll determine what that is, marketing-wise. We’ll ask the right questions, and review your current technology to see which apps, hardware, and marketing content you really need to run your website, social media, email, and the rest.
In other words, it’s an introduction to the creative and technical landscape you face in marketing your new business, products, or services online.
Enter the World of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a large and complex world to navigate. I can help you figure out what you need and point you in the right direction. That’s my simple goal with this program.
I’ve worked in digital communications for 35 years and I’ve used and evaluated more software and hardware than I remember. That means I can help you:
- Figure out what you really need (and don’t need)
- Budget so you don’t pay for the same functions twice
- Understand how to get found in web searches
- Develop a plan for creating blog posts, social media, and more
- Outline a roadmap for moving forward
By the end, you’ll have your marketing priorities in order and feel ready to take the next steps to get your new purpose-driven business found online.
$99 for 2 one-hour private sessions